Wikipedia is an online encyclopedia that was started in 2001. Since then, it has grown astoundingly. Wikipedia is currently available in 285 languages with over 20,000,000 articles, 4,274,309 (Thats a lot!) in English alone, as of 7/5/2013 at 3:56 P.M. Eastern time.
Wikpedia has over 365 million readers online.
The articles include everything you need to know, including....
- Fort Dobbs was abandoned after 1766, and disappeared from the landscape. Archaeological work in the 20th century and historical research in 2005 and 2006 led to the discovery of the fort's exact location and probable appearance. The site on which the fort sat is now operated by North Carolina's Division of State Historic Sites and Properties as Fort Dobbs State Historic Site, and supporters of the site have developed plans for the fort's reconstruction. (from Fort Dobbs)
- This is a full list of Blackburn Rovers standings within the English football league system. (from List of Blackburn Rovers F.C. Seasons)
- Year 1566 (MDLXVI) was a common year starting on Tuesday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar. (from 1556)
- Gibberish is a generic term in English for talking that sounds like speech, but carries no actual meaning. This meaning has also been extended to meaningless text or gobbledygook. The common theme in gibberish statements is a lack of literal sense, which can be described as a presence of nonsense. Gibberish should not be confused with literary nonsense such as that used in the poem "Jabberwocky" by Lewis Carroll. (from Gibberish)
- And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Go to some pages for even more.
Find it atEdit
It has info aboutEdit