Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is the longest word in the English language. With 45 letters, it has held that record since coinage. It should be expunged.
No it's not
Pneumonoblahblah was invented in 1935 by Everett M. Smith. It first appeared in the Oxford Dictionary.
Pneumonoultramicroblahblahblahblahblah refers to a lung disease obtained by inhaling volcanic dust.
Pneublahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah has synonyms. Okay. Its synonym has only 9 letters. The name is silicosis.
If you don't know this word, you are a doody-head who needs to know. Learn it today or be dumb forever. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
this isn't even the longest word in English.
If you have pneumonblahblah you will experince:
- Explosive diarrhea
- A third arm grows out of your neck
- Blue balls (not blue balls, blue testicles)
- Your friends will bury your clothes
- You'll fall in love with Justin Bieber (ew!)
- All your emails will have viruses
- Your doctor will throw up and run away when he asks you to change into a hospital gown
- All your books will explode.
- You explode in one minute.
- Your pee will turn blue
- what the hell